My Diplomancy Scenarios
ScenariosEarly-Mid 1800s Scenario Diplomacy
Alternate 19c European Diplomacy
Hypothetical Future Diplomacy Scenario
Alternative WWI Diplomacy
Alternative WWII World Diplomacy
Alternative WWII World DiplomacyLink to game template
1. Only join If you are committed to playing for weeks (and months) on end.
- Wait 1 turn between declaring and attacking.
- Declarations must include the phrase "declare war" and specify who is declaring on whom (You may declare on behalf of an alliance), and what the war intentions are (e.g.: Acquire Territory, Hegemony, Humiliation, Annexation, etc.), either side may add more goals.
- Peace may be Negotiated between single nations and/or alliances.
- Nations do NOT have to honour their alliances when called upon however they may gain a negative reputation if they don't
-- Military (Normal) - If a nation is involved in a war, other nations should help
-- Coalition - A group of nations allied against a single nation. If one nation goes to war the others are obliged to help
-- Defensive - If a nation is declared upon, other nations Should help
-- Non-Aggression - These nations should not go to war
5. Other Diplomatic Arrangements:
-- Union - These nations should be treated as a single entity
-- Guarantee of Independence - If a nation is declared upon other nations may help
-- Satellite - These nations have autonomy, however they are under the control of the parent nation.
6. Sea spaces may be used to transport troops around the map. You may attack an empty space to move your troops but DO NOT ATTACK if another nation has troops in the region.
7. European Confederation (German Led Customs Union):
- Germany Leads the EC and has some control over the members
- Members: Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Sweden, and Norway
- Nations in the EC may not go to war with one another and are encouraged to support other members in times of conflict.
- During the initial Japanese Invasion of China, Japan also declared war on Germany (for supplying Nationalist China with money and equipment).
- Germany stops supplying the Chinese and Japan make no further moves against them.
- Germany invades Austria and the Sudetenland
- Germany invades the rest of Czechoslovakia and later jointly invades Poland with the Soviet Union
- Britain and France issue a joint ultimatum to Germany demanding they remove their troops from poland or else "a state of war would exist between them"
- Subsequently, the British and French Dominions and Colonies declare war on Germany
- After completing the invasion of Poland, the Soviet Union invades Finland
- Germany Invades France, the Low Countries, Denmark, and Norway.
- The UK invades the Faroe Islands and Iceland after Denmark and Norway Fall
- The US Guarentees Greenland's Neutrality, to forestall a British or Canadian Invasion, and sets up a number of diplomatic and military missions in the terratory.
- Italy joins the war by declaring on the British and French as well as invading Yugoslavia, Albania, and Greece
- The Soviet Union supports candidates in the elections of the Baltic States, after being elected, the resulting assemblies request admision into the Union.
- The Soviet Union demands terratorial concessions from Romania and once they refuse, invades
- After the fall of France, Germany pushes for peace with the UK
- Fighting continues in Africa with some former French colonies aligning with Britain and some with the new French government
- The Greeks Mount an impressive defence supported by the UK
- Japan takes advantage of its existing state of war with Germany and the fall of France to declare war on France and invade French Indochina and Siam
- The Britain finally agrees to peace with Germany and Italy. Terms of the agreement include recognition of German control over former Dutch and Belgian colonies, Italian Control of the Balkans, Independance for Norway and Sweden, the return of Northern France to France, and British control over much of the Middle East, Greece and the French Colonies alread aligned with them.
- Japan makes peace with China and the Chinese civil war resumes with the Mongolian People's Republic supporting the Communist Faction.
- Having secured peace with Britain, Germany sets its sights on Eastern Europe and Russia, declaring war on the Soviet Union
- The Soviet Union invades Iran and Afghanistan to secure supplies and prevent them joining the Germans
- Japan forces France to accept peace having occupied all French terratory in South East Asia
- After quickly pushing into the Soviet Union and killing millions, the Soviets gradually pushed back and forced the German lines slowly backwards
- After realising they couldn't win against the soviets, Hitler and many Nazi leaders commit suicide.
- The new German leadership offers peace with the soviets, dividing Poland and accepting Soviet control over Romania and Bulgaria.
- Germany Moves to reform, moving away from the Nazi Ideology but maintaining some Nationalist Ideas
- Germany establishes the European Confederation inviting their former allies and occupied countries to join