My Diplomancy Scenarios
ScenariosEarly-Mid 1800s Scenario Diplomacy
Alternate 19c European Diplomacy
Hypothetical Future Diplomacy Scenario
Alternative WWI Diplomacy
Alternative WWII World Diplomacy
Alternative WWI DiplomacyLink to game template
1. Only join If you are committed to playing for weeks (and months) on end.
- Wait 1 turn between declaring and attacking.
- Declarations must include the phrase "declare war" and specify who is declaring on whom (You may declare on behalf of an alliance), and what the war intentions are (e.g.: Acquire Territory, Hegemony, Humiliation, Annexation, etc.), either side may add more goals.
- Peace may be Negotiated between single nations and/or alliances.
- Nations do NOT have to honour their alliances when called upon however they may gain a negative reputation if they don't
-- Military (Normal) - If a nation is involved in a war, other nations should help
-- Coalition - A group of nations allied against a single nation. If one nation goes to war the others are obliged to help
-- Defensive - If a nation is declared upon, other nations Should help
-- Non-Aggression - These nations should not go to war
5. Other Diplomatic Arrangements:
-- Union - These nations should be treated as a single entity
-- Guarantee of Independence - If a nation is declared upon other nations may help
-- Satellite - These nations have autonomy, however they are under the control of the parent nation.
6. Starting Satellites:
- German: Bohemia, Poland, Lithuania, and Ruthenia
7. Starting Alliances:
- German-Scandinavian Non Aggression Pact
8. Starting Wars:
- Russian Civil War: Imperial Russia Vs Bolshevik Rebels Vs Republican Rebels
-Sweden and Norway intensely negotiate in order to maintain their struggling union. The outcome being a new unitary state calling itself Scandinavia.
-Scandinavia forms a Non-Aggression Pact with Germany with secret agreements that should either go to war with Russia and/or Denmark the other will provide support.
-Scandinavia declares war on Denmark in an attempt to integrate them
-With German support, Scandinavia easily defeats Denmark and integrates them into the emerging empire.
- The Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria and Sophie, Duchess of Hohenberg leads an outraged Austria-Hungary to send an ultimatum to Serbia.
- Realising that the assassination gave their ally Austria-Hungary a valid casus belli for war with Serbia (and hence Russia), Germany partially mobilised their troops and began secret negotiations with Belgium.
- Russia, not ready for a full scale war with Germany and Austria-Hungary, advises Serbia to accept most of the demands made by Austria-Hungary.
- Britain offers to mediate and advocates a peaceful resolution.
- Austria-Hungary rejects the Serbian response as insufficient and declares war on Serbia.
- Russia Immediately declares war on Austria-Hungary and calls on their ally France to join them. France joins the war.
- Austria-Hungary calls on their allies, Germany and Italy, to join them. Italy Remains Neutral but Germany Joins and calls on their allies, Scandinavia and The Ottoman Empire, to join aswell. The Scandinavians and Ottomans join the war with Bulgaria joining just 1 day later.
- Germany and Belgium announce that German troops may travel through Belgium as part of an agreement to keep Belgium out of the war.
- Germany (the only country to even partially mobilise their troops) swiftly invades France through Belgium, bypassing the French defences along the German Border.
- Britain sees the conflict as very much a continental affair and resolves to stay out of the conflict on the condition Germany uphold their end of their agreement with Belgium.
- Germany's swift and unexpected advance into France through Belgium leads to an occupation of Paris after only days of warfare.
- Austria-Hungary, Bulgaria, and The Ottoman Empire begin to invade Serbia while Scandinavia invades Russian Finland.
- France signs a peace deal with Germany that essentially requires France to provide troops to Germany in the form of mercenaries.
- After breaking Serbia, Austro-Hungarian, Bulgarian, and Ottoman forces march north to join the German troops in Poland.
- Quickly turning to the east the German army arrives at the Russian border while the bulk of the Russian troops are still travelling.
- Britain covertly supports Arab rebels in The Ottoman Empire.
- The German and Russian armies push against each other's Polish land.
- Support arrives for Germany in the form of Austro-Hungarian, Bulgarian, French, and Ottoman forces. Seriously out manned Russia retreats to a more defensible position and digs in.
- The German, Austro-Hungarian, Bulgarian, French, and Ottoman troops advance to the Russian defensive line and simply stop short and dig in.
- Neither side makes any real assault on the other and instead Germany consolidates her power over Central and North-Eastern Europe setting up client states and annexing small portions of land.
- Austria-Hungary and Bulgaria each annex a portion of Serbia.
- The Ottoman forces retreat from Russia and return home to quell Arab rebellions.
- Austria-Hungary reforms as a federative monarchy of 4 states (Austria, Hungary, Bohemia, and Panslavia) in an attempt to maintain control over their expanded empire.
- A series of small rebellions erupt across Russia. Some promote the independence of various old states. Others promote radical governmental reforms
- After over a month without combat the 2 sides agree to settle the war with Russia ceding the Baltic states and Finland to Germany and Scandinavia in order to end negotiations quickly and refocus attention on the political rebellions.
- Germany proclaims Lithuania, Poland, and Ruthenia as dukedoms and German princes assume the dukely titles of the states.
- The Ottoman Empire discovers evidence of British involvement in the Arab rebellions and declares war.
- The Ottoman Empire calls their allies to fight against the British but only Bulgaria joins the war. Germany and The United Kingdoms of Austria-Bohemia-Hungary-Panlavia refuse so as to focus on domestic matters.
- Royal Naval blockades and Arab militias break the Ottomans and force a surrender.
- Rising nationalism in The United Kingdoms of Austria-Bohemia-Hungary-Panlavia force the nation to break up and the culturally German Kingdom of Austria and parts of the Duchy of Bohemia are absorbed into Germany.