My Diplomancy Scenarios
ScenariosEarly-Mid 1800s Scenario Diplomacy
Alternate 19c European Diplomacy
Hypothetical Future Diplomacy Scenario
Alternative WWI Diplomacy
Early-Mid 1800s Scenario DiplomacyLink to game template
1. Only join If you are committed to playing for weeks (and months) on end.
- Wait 1 turn between declaring and attacking.
- Declarations must include the phrase "declare war" and specify who is declaring on whom (You may declare on behalf of an alliance), and what the war intentions are (e.g.: Acquire Territory, Hegemony, Humiliation, Annexation, etc.), either side may add more goals.
- Peace may be Negotiated between single nations and/or alliances.
- Nations do NOT have to honour their alliances when called upon however they may gain a negative reputation if they don't
-- Military (Normal) - If a nation is involved in a war, other nations should help
-- Coalition - A group of nations allied against a single nation. If one nation goes to war the others are obliged to help
-- Defensive - If a nation is declared upon, other nations Should help
-- Non-Aggression - These nations should not go to war
5. Other Diplomatic Arrangements:
-- Union - These nations should be treated as a single entity
-- Guarantee of Independence - If a nation is declared upon other nations may help
-- Satellite - These nations have autonomy, however they are under the control of the parent nation.